Thursday, March 13, 2014

Books are Better

Courtesy of Beauty Gets the Attention
I agree with what this picture is saying. emphatically. If you'd like my full thoughts books VS. movies, please feel free to visit my catch all blog. However, for the purposes of this particular post, I shall stay within the limits of dystopias.

On one of my earlier posts, someone commented that by digging beneath the surface of books, I had brought out some characteristics of the characters that you wouldn't have been able to see otherwise, such as the things that motivate Tris, Katniss, and other characters throughout the novels of their respective worlds.

By watching a movie, it can only show you characters. what they do. how they act. With books you get that whole world of the brain underneath. the processes of how they get to where they're going. and  some people don't seem to realize how important that is.

But that's just me being me. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment